We will be playing modified Canadian Lacrosse Association – Youth Rules - for this session.
- Face off’s will be Standard
- “Over and Back’s” will be called ( taking the ball into the offensive side of the floor and back to the defensive side )
- 10 seconds to advance the ball to the offensive side of the floor –
- 30 Second shot clock
- Penalties in the 1,2, 3 minute and game ejection’s are applicable
- Shots off the post or crossbar will result in a turn over if they travel out of play, or back to the defensive side of the playing surface ( over and back )
Game Time -
- 5 Minute warm up ; (3) 12 Minute periods - running clock, 1 Minute break between periods.
Full CLA Rule book is available here
Strongly Reccomended equipment
- Kidney Pads - different than rib pads, normally made of a hard composite material.
- Upper Arm Pads also called "Slash gaurds" - also made of a hard composite material.